Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Cars

My first car was '91 Toyota Tercel.... it was a great car. I bought it in 95 for 3 grand... My brother blew out the engine while I was away at school 4 years later... The next car was a 2000 Toyota Corolla that I leased for less than 200 a month. Don't ever lease a car... no matter how desperate you are.... its 5 years later and I have to turn mine in... I am going to get raped by the bank I can tell already. I cant buy a new car till I find out how much the bank is going to pound me in the ass for. This just sucks. The only thing I have going for me is that the car is in pretty good condition for being 5 years old and surviving my days of being a barfly.

The good news is that I am getting a Dodge Durango 2004 brand new they want gone! 4x4 V8 Hemi for 21,999 which is almost 17 grand below sticker. Friday is the day I get it. I cant wait.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home