Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Me

Me...

I have ADD... or I'm BiPolar... I dont know... I hate being labeled. I am conservative... but what does that mean. I dont think anyone knows. I voted for Bush... Kerry had no balls. Atleast Bush has the balls to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Is it sad soldiers are dying... yes it is, but they volunteered.

Dan Rather should have been fired

The Govt should pay Howard Stern back all the fine money

I saw a "liberal" with a bumper sticker that said Annoy a conservative, Think for yourself in Blockbuster's parking lot...
She got out of her car and I said "Annoy a liberal, question Michael Moore"
She scowled at me... fuck her too

I like persons... I hate people...

The problem is that I am right... And everyone else is wrong... I am persistent and get what I want... am I spoiled... never... I work for it all

I've alienated myself from almost everyone I have ever met

I dont believe in anything or anyone

I am a Christian and I am tired of being reverse descriminated against

I hate the Turks... I hate the muslims and jews (oops I said it...) cause they dont like me either so they wont mind

I have no more patience for compassion

I am losing all my sensibilities...

The mods will probably delete this...

Do I preach or advocate hate... no.. I am just telling you how I feel

But if no one has patience compassion or love for me why shouldn't reciprocate the hate?
Cause Jesus said so... too bad... I am already going to hell

I am free thinker....
free to think (as long as I agree with Michael Moore or Bill O'Reilly)

I cant be in the middle... Cause then I am indecisive

I have to conform... I'm either right or left

If the lights went out would anyone notice?

Everyone seems to be wandering in darkness

Is this the end of the world... 175,000 dead in asia

California sliding into the Pacific

here in lovely Ohio.... the Ohio River is flooded... swallowing downtown inch by creeping inch

I cant get home because of the washed out roads...

January 11th and its 60 degrees?

Havent you ever wanted to just put someone out of their misery?

Euthenasia is a bad thing?

Thin the herd

I can keep going....

I wish I was Jack Bauer
with a "24"hour pass to kill

I am the guy in the cube next to you
You know the one hiding in the corner cause they are looking for us

My parents dropped out and tuned in
I wish I could unplug...(phone rings)

"hello?"
dead air... they're listening again....

random thoughts?
this is my mind keep off....





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home