Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Home

In the immortal words of 3 days grace
"This house is not a home"

I have been living in a condo with my wife and our 2 children for 2 years.
As I have said previously we just bought a house. We close on Friday! The condo we live in is a mess. Generally we are NEAT FREAKS! We hate things dirty and hate clutter... Right now our condo is in utter disarray. We cant wait to get out... we are half packed and have no idea were to go from here. He tried our best to make it a home. Now we talk of it as if it were a dead thing... Something no one should touch because of some wierd disease you may contract...

So the countdown has started we close in less than 48 hours. By this time on friday I will have inflammed carpel tunnel. I drive by it everyday and spend hours in Lowe's I have no time to hate anyone or time to be bothered by anybody. Though I think we need to scrap the current legal system and find something new.

On a side note: The American People need to become more aware of the people they elect to be judges... Not a single judge is worth drop of my piss. Fire them All! Charge them with TREASON! And we all know what the penalty for treason is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home